回帖

-9万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-5-20 13:31:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Length:37 minutes Size:1167 MB Resolution:1920x1080
Category:TICKLING
Related Categories:FOOT TICKLING,TICKLING ARMPITS,FOOT FETISH,ASIAN,ASIAN PRINCESS
Keywords:tickling,foot tickling,tickle,the tickle room,coco,ticklish tummy,foot fetish,toe tied,tickling toes,sexy tickling,asian tickling,asian feet,sexy toes,toe wiggle,soles
Hey guys! Here is a SUPER special treat. We have the BEAUTIFUL 25 year old Coco. She has NEVER done anything like this and really did not know how ticklish she was until she met us and did a mock tickle in the middle of NYC (we have that live stream for sale ;D). So here is Coco from Hong Kong! She is amazing with size 6 feet. Now this clip is super special because Coco is tickled by not only me in the new extreme toe tie but Sydney Logan join me at different occasions. Coco is hyper ticklish and cannot handle how we tickle her feet. rnWe start with taking off her shoes and socks before Sydney comes in to tickle her. Then we break (we went live on social media). Now she is super toe tied and we write on her feet. She hates it lol. We move on to the intense tickling after the stream. Now its time to tickle the hell out of coco. The brushes ALL make her scream and laugh. We then get a super close up of her feet as we tickle her with fingers and oil. She crunches her toes A LOT. But then her upperbody happens and she is EVEN WORSE off. She laughs and flails as I tickle her armpits. When I find major spots she SCREAMS. We end this clip with a nice foot show interview (with sock removal). Check out our brand new model Coco! TGIF!
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 300 c4s币 才能浏览
回复

使用道具 举报

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表